For over a decade, our customers in the automotive electronics market have inspired us to create, manufacture and deliver advanced Mixed Signal semiconductors, sensor ICs, and programmable sensor IC systems. Through the stringent quality expectations, hostile operating conditions and aggressive economic targets demanded by our automotive customers, Melexis has developed the capability to produce world class, value driven, innovative products. With headquarter in Belgium Melexis has branches in Bulgaria, Ukraine, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, France, the USA, Greater China, and the Philippines. Melexis-Bulgaria has been operating since 2000 and is one of the leading centres of development in the company.
As Production Leader you ensure that Melexis Microelectronics products are produced efficiently and that the correct quantity is produced and delivered at the right cost and level of quality.
More specifically, you will:
• Own the manufacturing processes and tasks in all production areas
• Manage the shifts (leaders): organize, coordinate and control different production activities to achieve the best output
• People management: ensure the right talent is on board and further developed to contribute to the individual’s growth within Melexis
• Facilitate effective communication within Global manufacturing and other departments to ensure continuous improvement
• Prepare manufacturing budgets and conduct operations according to financial budget guidelines
• Represent Manufacturing in customer audits to ensure compliance to requirements
• Monitor and meet the KPI’s that are set up as Global benchmark, related to production, quality, safety.
• Engineering degree (Electronics, Mechanics, Industrialization or equivalent)
• Long-term track record in leading a Manufacturing department to success, preferably in the semiconductor, automotive or related industry
• Strong leadership experience in manufacturing environment
• Genuine result orientation with strong collaboration, communication and business relationship skills
• Quality mind-set and experience with best practices in workplace organization
• Fluent in English & Bulgarian
• A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
• The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
• An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
• Versatile development opportunities
If you believe you can make the difference in our team, submit your CV in English. All application will be treated with strong confidentiality. Please, note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.