Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. We started with one office in Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a global leader in the development, manufacture and sale of sensors and controls – we are looking for Mechanical Engineer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Investigating, analyzing and modifying of CAD constructions;
* Design mechanical systems of production machines;
* Find new solutions to complex issues;
* Design and ensure conformance to safety procedures and regulations;
* Prepare technical documentation – CAD design, Production documentation, BOM, User Manuals and instructions;
* Provide support to Maintenance Department when needed;
* Provide training of machine’ users.
* At least B.S. in Mechanical or Automation Engineering;
* Related work experience is an advantage;
* Good knowledge in English language both written and spoken;
* Proficiency with Solid Works CAD software or similar;
* Assists in maintaining engineering changes related to process updates.
Our client’s offer:
* Company transport;
* Competitive compensation package and bonus related to performance;
* Healthy work environment – medical insurance and sport cards.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N DR_ME).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data (Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).