Due to expansion of its business and Automotive department upgrading, an established leader in the production of aluminum profiles and systems, member of an international industrial group, is looking for an energetic candidate to join the team as a Quality Management Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supporting the internal audits – planning, conducting, reporting, documents keeping;
• Administrators Corrective and Preventive Action process – documents preparing, registers, evaluation, second check;
• Supporting the QSAM during the preparation and conducting of external audits;
• Participate in internal trainings related to the Quality management.
• University degree in Quality or Engineering;
• At least 1 year on relevant position in a production company;
• Ability to use manufacturing methods and procedures will be considered as an advantage;
• Communicative, proactive and responsible person;
• English on a working level, German or other foreign language would be considered plus.
The Company Offers:
• Competitive remuneration package and social benefits;
• Continuous training;
• Opportunities for development in a dynamic and growing international group;
• Opportunity to observe best practices and further develop your professional expertise;
• Rewarding and motivating working conditions.
If you match the above mentioned criteria and you are interested in this role, please send us your CV.
Only short – listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed