Tool Engineering Specialist
Odelo Bulgaria is part of the Turkish group Bayraktarlar Holding. We are producer of lights for the automotive industry since 1979 and are supplying one of the biggest car makers in the world, among them – Audi, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Toyota, Fiat etc.
For our future production plant near Plovdiv, we are looking for a highly-motivated person on the position Tool Engineering Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
· Responsible for the new project tools from R&D phase to prepare for serial production
· Gives support to R&D and Purchasing departments if requested/needed
· Supports the tool maintenance department in case of big modification, optimization and repairs
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical or tool engineering;
• 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in Automotive industry (more than 3 years’ experience will be considered a plus)
• English language, with German being a plus;
• Knowledge of Catia, NX, Ms Office;
• Plastic injection tool production experience;
• Plastic and Metal materials knowledge is preferred;
• 3D design of plastic mold experience;
• Proactive behavior;
• Keen attention to detail and high levels of
• Good inter-personal skills, to work effectively under pressure and communicate at all levels;
• Be open to business trips abroad
What we offer:
- A dynamic and rapidly growing international company, with opportunity to be part of a company that is now taking its first steps in Bulgaria;
- Supportive working environment;
- Attractive base salary, with flexible bonus system;
- Social package which includes free transportation, meals etc.