Easy Consult has stood for quality and innovation on the Bulgarian Human Resources Solutions market with uncompromised recognition since 2004. Throughout the years, we have accumulated thorough understanding for a wide range of businesses - from Retail and E-commerce through Production, Services or Transportation and Logistics. Always alert to external environment, Easy Consult has ensured a full functional expertise and successfully built up an IT Recruitment team of skilled and technically aware professionals in addition to its Non-IT Recruitment business line.
No matter if you are a well-trained blue collar worker, a highly qualified expert or a recognized manager in your area, our team in Sofia, Varna and Plovdiv is committed to be more than a “business contact” in your pursuit of the desired job satisfaction and career success.
Our client is a global technology company, located near Plovdiv, currently looking to hire:
Environmental, Health & Safety Expert
• Processing the local legal requirements (deliverables external to the site for local authorities) regarding Safety, Ergonomics;
• Supporting design & implementation of EMS documentation (procedures, instructions etc.).
• Improving H&S skills of employees and taking in charge trainings activities, communication campaigns, teamwork;
• Assuring daily operational tasks linked to the job;
• Coordinating, participating and supporting regulatory audit and qualification trainings in H&S;
• Realizing the Occupational Risk Assessment and site impact assessment;
• Developing, implementing and continuously improving HSE policies/procedures, driving toward best practices;
• Maintaining all necessary HSE records and permits as required by internal processes, corporate needs, and local agencies;
• Strictly fulfilling Company’s labor safety and health regulations;
• Organizing all legal required activities, preventive actions and audits required by the Health, safety and environment legislations of Bulgaria for all the premises of the company operations.
• 3 years of experience in the same or a similar position;
• University degree;
• Very good command of English;
• Experience and knowledge of environmental management systems (preferably OHSAS14001; ISO18001);
• Knowledge of 5S methodology is an advantage;
• Good presentation skills;
• Initiative, collaborative and open-minded;
• Good work attitude.
• Attractive remuneration package;
• The opportunity to work in a stable, constantly developing company and be part of a team of demanding, but highly professional colleagues;
• Excellent opportunity to deploy your qualities, competences and experience.
If you are interested in further exploring this career opportunity, please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based in Recruitment license № 2339/30.08.2017.