Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than 6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60 countries and territories around the world.
On behalf of our client, an international company, we are currently seeking bright professionals for the role of Project manager (Discrete automation in manufacturing)
Purpose of the Position:
Take project management responsibilities for development of the products with priority of the innovations and specifications of customer needs regarding the process automation.
• Mentoring, planning and controlling of the project according to internal rules;
• Communication with client regarding all expectations and requirements about product specifications;
• Maintenance and controlling of construction documentation, drafts, material lists, functional descriptions and pneumatic and hydraulic plans;
• Working with deadlines and according to quality requirements;
• University degree with technical background
• 5 years of relevant experience in Project management
• Lean management knowledge
• Excellent level of English
• Problem solving attitude
• Analytical skills
The company offers:
• The opportunity to be part of an international company;
• The opportunity to lead and improve projects in automation on an international level;
• Attractive salary and social package.
If you meet all the requirements and are interested in the opportunity, please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment №1814 from 08.12.2014