ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions
that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today,
and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and
homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices.
By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented.
The Company has served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
Further information can be found at www.st.com.
The ideal candidates must:
- possess a Mechanical and/or Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering qualification or Diploma
in Industrial Electronics;
- have the ability to identify and replace electronic and/or mechanical components and
- have the ability and competence to understand new systems and their applications.
- be fast learner, show initiative and motivated to tackle new challenges;
- have good English communication skills and have an analytical approach;
- be able to work with minimal supervision;
- be able to give precise and timely feedback and analyze problems;
- be able to work in a team.
Good working conditions will be offered to the selected candidates:
- Be part of a global company and largest private company in Malta;
- 17,000 euro to 21,000 euro salary per year. This includes shift allowance and overtime;
- Flight from Bulgaria to Malta paid by the company;
- Free company transport when working on shift basis;
- 25 days vacation per year;
- 21 days sick leave per year;
- Shift work [Day, night, rest , off];
- Canteen facilities;
- training will be given to suitable candidates;
- company will help/support to find suitable accommodation in Malta;
- interviews will be held in Bulgaria.
Applicants should send in strictest confidence a covering letter and detailed CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 30/04/2019