Quality AnalystWe are looking for dynamic and motivated person for the opened position of:
Quality Analyst for our team in Bulgaria
• Education: Higher or in progress
• Knowledge of PC & MS Office operating
• Knowledge in Quality Management Standard ISO 9001 - Internal Auditor is an advantage
• English written and spoken - medium-advanced level
• Conscientious and accurate work style
• Proactive and professional attitude
• Reactivity and attention to detail
• Clean driving license and ability to travel in the country
• Execution of implemented QMS and standards the area of Quality
• Rejection handling and executing Root Cause/Corrective Action initiatives
• KPI monitoring, collecting and reporting
• Direct reporting to Head of Quality SEE regarding effectiveness of implementation of quality measures, furthermore about necessity of changes or improvements
• Executing of global quality guidelines and processes throughout the location/s in regard of industry specific topics circumstances
• Tracking, monitoring, and reporting of KPIs in order to measure the effectiveness of processes in the area of responsibility
• Assistance at ramp up of new products regarding Quality (samples approving)
• Processing of customer rejections (C-NCR) and communicate with the customer accordingly
• Issuance of supplier claims (S-NCR)
• Assistance in handling of cross-site complaints.
• Failure analysis and documentation
• Conducting regular product audits and production inspections
• Creation and issuance of (customer) FAI reports
• Challenging and dynamic long-term work in a team of professionals.
• Opportunity for professional development.
• Remuneration directly linked to personal performance and the financial performance of the enterprise;
If you are interested to be a part of our NEVEON team, please send us your CV and Motivation letter.