INTEGRATED MICRO-ELECTRONICS BULGARIA is part of Integrated Micro-Electronics, Inc. (IMI)
- a leading provider of electronic manufacturing services (EMS) and
power semiconductor assembly and test services. IMI serves some of the
world’s leading original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the
computing, communications, consumer, automotive, industrial, and medical
electronics markets. It is consistently ranked among the top 20 EMS
providers in the world. Founded in 1980 as joint venture between Ayala
Corporation and Resins Inc., IMI now operates in 21 manufacturing sites
around the world located in the Philippines, China, Singapore, the
United States of America, Mexico, UK, Germany, Bulgaria, Serbia and the
production facilities in Bulgaria are situated in the town of Botevgrad
and there is a Design & Development Unit in the city of Sofia. INTEGRATED MICRO-ELECTRONICS BULGARIA employs more than 2700 people.
We are looking for a CUSTOMS AND IMPORT SPECIALIST to boost our Logistics team in Botevgrad.
General purpose of the job:
- To organize and order transport of import shipments and track their movement to final destination;
- To arrange customs clearance of import consignments in compliance with the specific requirements.
- To manage/control the import activities in the company;
- To prepare/check necessary documentation related to import – invoices, customs clearance documents, etc.
- To plan, order and track the transport requests to forwarders;
- To guarantee 100 % on-time delivery of components/materials to IMI warehouse premises;
- To handle import issues and suggest other options in case of delivery problem;
- To define options for cost-reduction in terms of import activities;
- To maintain and update the import data base and prepare regular reports;
- To update documentation related to import customs clearance on regular basis;
- To maintain updated and accurate customs archive for all customs import shipments accepted within the last 5 years;
- To calculate and provide upon request transport cost for potential or actual deliveries;
- To have excellent interaction with other departments – Finance, Purchasing, Site Procurement, Customer Service, Warehouse;
- University degree (International Trade, Economics preferably);
- Very good knowledge of Bulgarian and International customs and tax legislation;
- Relevant experience in logistics;
- English language - good written and spoken; knowledge of specific terminology for international trade is an advantage;
- Computer literacy – MS Office (Excel in particular);
- Good communication skills, flexibility, adaptability and high personal motivation to work;
- Multitasking and ability to work under pressure;
- Employment contract with Integrated Micro-Electronics Bulgaria;
- Good compensation package;
- Social benefits - food vouchers and additional medical insurance;
- Company transport from Pravets, Sofia, Mezdra, Vratsa (shuttle cars);
- On the job training;
If you are interested in this job profile kindly submit a detailed CV in English to email@example.com
(please state the Ref. No. Import in the subject line).
Deadline for applications: May 13, 2019
All applications will be reviewed under strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.