For one of our big clients in Belgium, active in the metallurgy-industry and the production of mechanical transmission systems and related parts, as well as the design and production of piece work in 2D and 3D, we are looking to recruit CNC Miller Operators who will work on milling machine parts and custom-made pieces.
To be considered for the role, the perfect candidate will have the following skills:
• You can determine the various processing phases and adjustment values (tolerance, position and surface condition) for the pieces and the tools
• You can assemble and adjust cutting instruments
• You can fix and position the piece and set the parameters (speed, progress, transit, lubrication, etc.)
• You can start and monitor production (pre-production, serial production, etc.)
• You can detect machine malfunctions and make adjustments
• You can check the produced pieces (quality control)
• You can program on Fanuc or Heidenhaim (A - Y/Z)
• Motivation with an eye for detail
• Good attitude and able to work independently as well as in a team
• You have experience with custom made pieces
• Ready to work on a shift basis if required by the client (5 am – 1 pm / 1 pm – 9 pm)
• 5+ years' experience in a similar role and experience in programming from A to Z on Fanuc or Heidenhaim is a must
• Good spoken command of Dutch, French or English is a must
WHAT WE OFFER
• Accommodation in a single room, the price for which will be deducted from your salary
• Salary (paid weekly) between €1650 - €1850 per month after rent, depending on experience. Up to €2000 if you have 5+ years’ experience in programming and in a similar role
• If you decide to travel to Belgium by car, you will have a big advantage to commute to work and move around without public transport
• Possibility to receive food vouchers after 250 days worked
• Permanent full-time contract in accordance to Belgium legislation
• Full support integration manager
If you have the right skill-set and think that you are the right person for this role, then please apply by sending us your CV in English. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Краси-Нур ЕООД ще предложи сключване на трудов договор с одобрените кандидати.
Агенция за временна заетост, Удостоверение No.172/12.10.2016г.
Ние събираме следните данни за Вас, като: имена, адрес, телефон, пол, години, професионален опит, образованиe, квалификации и друга доброволно предоставена от Вас информация в автобиографията Ви, въз основа на предоставеното съгласие, с цел подбор и оценка на кандидатурата Ви за подходяща позиция.