Are you creative, enthusiastic, a team player and commercially minded?
If your answer to all is a resounding yes, then read on! Kinstellar is looking for a Business Development and Marketing Advisor to join our exceptional team in Sofia.
Kinstellar is Emerging Europe and Central Asia’s leading independent law firm, with offices in ten jurisdictions across the region. Our office in Bulgaria is only five years old but has already been at the forefront of many of the largest transactions in the country.
The position we offer gives you an excellent opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team of people who are the best in their field, driven and passionate about what they do.
As a Marketing and Business Development Advisor, you’ll be at the heart of our business.
- Work alongside our senior lawyers and firm-wide marketing professionals to create and implement BD and marketing plans.
- Develop pitch documents, as well as practice and sector presentations that are tailored to our clients’ needs.
- Take a lead in the development of legal directory submissions from clients in Bulgaria to ensure that quality signed-off submissions are delivered on time; you will also support setting up interviews with the researchers and our senior lawyers.
- Undertake market and client research to support marketing plans and spot great BD opportunities.
- Organise seminars, conferences and other corporate events for our clients on key topics.
- Maintain our local marketing systems/processes, e.g., CVs, credentials and contacts.
- Assists lawyers in the preparation and publication of deal debriefs and help to identify relevant topics and develop mailings.
- Prepare your stakeholders for effective relationship and BD meetings, provide tailored briefing notes and client relationship summaries.
Does this sound like you?
First and foremost, you’ll have to share our passion for providing great client service. You have a good commercial and market awareness and a thorough understanding of our sector and how we operate.
You will also:
- be a strong team player;
- have a strong academic background and a university degree;
- have a minimum of two years’ experience in BD and marketing at a law / professional services firm;
- be fluent in English;
- have excellent people skills and be able to engage, influence and educate others;
- have high levels of enthusiasm, energy and determination;
- have a flair for driving projects successfully, with exceptional attention to detail;
- have an analytical and well-structured mind-set;
- have strong communication skills;
- be diplomatic.
We offer a nurturing and dynamic work environment and thrive on developing and bringing together the best individuals. Our people are the most important component of our long-term success, and their health and wellbeing are our priority. Our culture is hard-working, supportive and highly professional. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
To apply, send your application (CV and cover letter) in English. Please specify the position you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.