Our client is a publicly traded company on NASDAQ, providing an online trading platform for financial services offered to different customers worldwide.
The position is temporary
(internship) with opportunity to continue your career path in the company if you show good performance and ambition. The project consists mainly of entry, processing, comparison and review of data related to customer information.Responsibilities:
- Review adverse media alerts to confirm credibility as part of the KYC/customer screening process
- Identify potentially suspicious activity and make recommendations based on findings
- Perform reviews of inbound/outbound transactions, and account details
- Document the results of the reviews and report the findings to Management
- Perform other assignments and tasks as assigned
Our client can offer you:
- Strong research skills; analytical and problem solving skills; and attention to detail
- All candidates must have high computer competency with knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel), the Internet, and Adobe Acrobat
- All candidates must be able to maintain confidentiality, determine priorities and follow up in a timely fashion
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Excellent remuneration package
- Modern office with central location
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Training programs
- Voluntary medical plan and life insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Library, gym and game rooms in the office
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
With this application you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose оf providing you temporary, fixed or permanent work and providing you opportunities for recruitment and future projects to be carried out by Top Skills Recruitment in full compliance with the GDPR and all other applicable data protection laws.
Top Skills Recruitment Ltd. has a license for recruitment services for Bulgaria issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued by the Commission for the protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017.