Gerginov Aehrenthal Zivny, law firm is part of
CHSH, one of Austria’s leading corporate law firms, with an integrated practice
in Central and Eastern Europe.
We are looking for an office manager for our
office in Sofia. If you are interested in being part of a motivated, vibrant
and expert team, this may be the role for you.
Duties and responsibilities for the position
- Coordination and organization of appointments
- Accepting and redirecting of incoming phone
- Receiving, sorting and distributing of incoming
- Maintenance of office filing and storage systems
- Maintenance of databases such as mailing lists,
contact lists and client information
- Monitoring and maintenance of office supplies
- Ensuring office equipment is properly maintained
- Requesting offers and negotiations with vendors
- Excellent knowledge and ability to work with MS
Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Thorough understanding of office management
- Excellent organizational and time management
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent command of English, German language
would be an advantage
- Proactivity, loyalty, flexibility, preciseness
- Ability to work under pressure
- University degree would be an advantage
- Opportunities for learning and professional
- Excellent working environment
- Cooperation with a young and dynamic team of
To apply please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After an initial selection shortlisted candidates will be
invited for an interview.