As the Project Manager you will report to the Global Head of Design and Construction on the progress of the local / regional projects, ensuring that all the business and project parameters are met by the local partners/ vendors.
What we're looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Act as the conduit between the Global Head of Design and Construction and the local teams to ensure that daily targets are met.
- Coordinate the delivery of construction projects to meet time, cost and quality requirements
- Deliver the appropriate level of technical advice and support for designated service responsibilities, and ensure that quality product is delivered mapped to the base design standards.
- Report on project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Ensure adherence to the TEK Experts global design brand requirements by third party vendors.
- Manage the demobilization and occupation of new premises.
- Understand business and project requirements and ensure they are addressed.
- Liaise with the Facilities Managers on operational requirements for new buildings and fit-outs.
- Assist the Global Head of Design and Construction to identify improvements in the management of the supply chain.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project reporting within the company framework.
Skills and Competencies:
- Qualified Architect
- 5+ years experience in a similar role. Must be thoroughly familiar with the Project Work Stages.
- Must have proven track record on quality control of design and construction
- Must have great people & communication skills
- Proficient in AutoCad (2D and 3D), MS Project and MS Office
- Ability/willingness to travel
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
What we offer you
Continuous personal and professional
Learning A career, not a job
Opportunity to realize your full potential
Be part of something great