We are a content and digital marketing company and are looking for a quality individual to contribute towards our digital content and search engine optimization projects, both for our clients and for our own web estate.
Key responsibilities for the Digital Content Assistant include:
• Produced content for the web estate and clients, which meets brand and visual identity guidelines and drives the strategic priorities of the organization.
• Ensure web content is searchable, relevant to users, contains suitable imagery and meets accepted best practices in usability, accessibility and website design.
• Work collaboratively with colleagues to maintain and improve existing web pages
• Support the migration of data, media and documents between different content management systems.
• Support numerous content protects, working from our bespoke system to get numerous pages of content ready daily.
• Undertake other tasks and duties as may be required, commensurate with the level of the post.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful as a Digital Content Assistant, you will ideally have:
• Ability to produce written content, including editing and proofreading.
• Perfect written and verbal English skills.
• Understanding MS Office applications
• Attention to detail
• Good organizational skills including the ability to manage and reconcile competing priorities
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to interact with stakeholders at a variety of levels and ensure goals are met
• Self-motivated, flexible and proactive attitude
• The ability to write in clear English
The successful candidate will secure a position in our new Varna office. There will be lots of learning in natural language processing, general SEO and content marketing, and career progression opportunities.