As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will be creating and optimising advertising campaigns, created to sell our products in the US, Canada, and Europe. You will be analyzing, and interpreting data to constantly improve results such as conversion rate, sales, return on ad spent, and more.
- Your core daily tasks will include keyword research, setting up & optimizing ad campaigns, analyzing and reporting on campaign performance, investigating and troubleshooting issues or anomalies with campaigns
- Monitoring, creating, and optimizing PPC campaigns for client accounts.
- Reviewing and analyzing historical data and listings traffic, in order to plan the execution of current campaigns
- Delivering weekly/monthly performance reports.
- Staying on top of changes in the PPC platforms as well as continuously searching for new campaign strategies.
The Requirements / What we are looking for
- Good English both written and spoken
- Have experience in working with Excel
- Curious mind, great analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Have some experience in digital marketing managing paid campaigns online such as Facebook/Instagram/Amazon or Google
- Have a track record of learning and mastering new Advertising platforms and softwares
- A team player who loves sharing knowledge with others.
Why Should You Apply?
- If you are interested in e-commerce, online sales, digital marketing and want to have a career in this field.
- If you are a person who would like to work in an international environment, but not in a big, bureaucratic corporation.
The chosen candidate will receive company training in order to smoothly and comfortably be introduced to the role.
Our office is comfortable and stylish, located in the heart of Sofia. The position is not remote but we have a flexible home office policy.
If interested, please send us your CV in English.
By submitting your CV you agree your CV to be kept in our database for a month and used for the purpose of this job vacancy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.