1. Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams,
clients and partners on marketing strategy.
2. Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for
3. Learning and working with various types of software for digital
4. Working closely with sales and marketing department.
5. Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies,
6. Giving presentations.
7. Maintaining a marketing database.
8. Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales
9. Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
1. Understanding company product and brand.
2. General office duties.
3. Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
4. Organizing market research.
5. Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
1. Bachelor’s degree in construction project management, civil engineering or other technical related field.
2. Administration or marketing assistant experience in construction
3. Effective written and verbal communication skills (English).
4. A high level of attention to detail.
5. Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
6. Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
7. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and
8. Good organization skills.
9. Related job and internship experience.
10. Digital marketing experience.