Pulsio is a French - Bulgarian company which specializes in the production of quality and luxurious printed products for the Western European markets, and namely novels, children books, art books, comics, catalogues, brochures. Leader in France, Belgium and Switzerland with 11% market share and with new prospective markets like the UK, Germany and USA.
As a Bulgarian growth company, Pulsio attracted investments from Black Peak fund and the European Investment to help the acquisition of a modern printing facility (9 000m, 160 people, new printing equipment) and the development of an online web to print software.
The Corporate culture is oriented towards the customer and their needs and is based on self-reliance, responsibility, initiative and speed. The level of hierarchy is not strictly defined. The personal example, the ability and the effort are leading, rather than orders. The company likes to experiment with new products and to overcome difficulties.
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERT to join our team and work together with our other marketing person at "PULSIO". If you have a ‘get things done’ mentality you’d like it here.
At Pulsio we have built in the last three years a performing web-to-print - e-commerce sites procuring high quality print and instant quotes to authors, artists, photographers and marketing assistants willing to print a book, a catalogue, an album.
You can easily find the web sites with a Pulsio Print search in Bulgarian, English and French.
Now, with a tested business and web model, we would like to expand in new markets such as Germany, Sweden, Danemark and/or USA.
As a Digital Marketing Expert at "PULSIO”, you will be responsible for building, implementing and managing our marketing expansion in one or several of these new markets.
While using and adapting what has been created, many more marketing and web tools remains to be built.
You need experience with :
- Maintaining and updating our websites (wordpress) and social media accounts;
- Lead generation and nurturing campaigns, working with marketing automation tools (active campaign);
- Managing email marketing campaigns;
- Developing and implementing SEO strategies;
- Creating engaging online content and monitor and analyse the content’s success;
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting;
- Competitors analysis – keep industry overview up-to-date;
- University degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field;
- Experience in the above activities and deep knowledge of google analytics, adwords, wordpress and basic HTML;
- Have proficient knowledge and experience with email marketing platforms;
- High-level editing and writing skills;
- Speak fluently in English, a second language is a plus;
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills (experience in content creating will be considered an advantage);
- Can manage time wisely without need of constant supervision;
- French language skills will be an important advantage;
- Opportunity for professional development in a progressive company in the printing industry;
- Open communication at all levels in the company and working closely with the CEO;
- Stimulating reward system based on marketing results;
HOW TO APPLY: Send you CV and Cover letter.