Who we are
The first shop opened in 1999 in Heilbronn, Germany and this city is still home to its headquarters.
Having grown from a small store to one of the leader jewellers dealing with the customized jewellery, especially in Europe, it was decided to package the brand name as Glamira in early 2011 and Glamira Germany is hereby established. By the end of 2011, Glamira entered the UK and Spain markets.
In 2017 the company established an office in Bulgaria
For our new office in Bulgaria, we are looking to hire a Digital Content Copywriter. The Digital Content Copywriter will be responsible for developing digital copy in the SEO field. You will utilize the content of the web site, according with the best practices, practical applications and opportunities.
- The Digital Content Copywriter will be responsible for copywriting and proper translation of content of our websites .
- S/he will propose, develop and execute digital content strategies across Glamira.com to enhance content in support of high-volume search keywords.
- S/he will communicate and coordinate the translation process, communicate with translators, make sure the content has been properly translated (correct format etc.)
- S/he will review a content updates on the website and will check if it was done properly in all languages.
- S/he will be updated with the all new features of the company web site and will be responsible for the content of the texts that describe them
- 2 years of writing and editing experience required, preferably as a writer or editor of web content
- Multilinguality is a strong advantage
- Strong copy development skills,
- Translation and translation coordination experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with translation software.
- Experience using keyword research and SEO content optimization
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- A clear understanding of digital content strategy and its application to Glamira pages, direct marketing emails, videos, banners and campaigns.
- A deep knowledge of ecommerce and user experience within the digital space.
- Familiarity with keyword search and analytics and demonstrated results growing SEO channel performance.
- Highly motivated with the capability to meet extremely tight deadlines while multi-tasking and managing a high volume of projects.