What do we need?
We attribute our growth and success to our exceptional employees!
Market researcher to provide insight-driven consultation and evidence-based strategic and tactical guidance to clients by developing, implementing and leveraging primary market research. Execute and analyze custom quantitative marketing research projects.
MARKET RESEARCH DESIGN AND EXECUTION:
• Participate in the framing of business questions, identification of information needs and development of research and data analysis plans. Manage the research process to deliver objective, in-depth understanding of issues and propose value-added solutions to stakeholders.
• Support the planning process in developing market-based, situation analyses, identify issues/opportunities and associated strategies/actions to address by partnering with business analysis
• Provide actionable recommendations based on a) thorough analysis of internal and external business issues; b) careful assessment of available data and determination of knowledge gaps c) translating data into trends with business impact
• Develop presentations with clear storylines to communicate key conclusions and recommendations.
• Present final research results to clients
• Lead, develop and maintain close relationship and communication with the client
• Ensure smooth and transparent communication with the internal stakeholders:
Within the team
With the other teams within GemSeek group
MARKET RESEARCH CONSULTATION: support the other teams with:
• Their analyses (utilize existing knowledge and experience within the sector of interest)
• Market research design
• Opportunities to grow the business: proactively propose studies to clients
• Prepare proposals on demand
LEADERSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT:
• Pro-actively seek process improvement opportunities by challenging existing processes, proposing solutions, and driving approved implementation plan
• Demonstrate creative approaches toward solving complex problems.
• Strive to maintain awareness of 'best practices' in market research across industries by maintaining a current familiarity with data sources and Market Research techniques
• A Bachelor’s degree required; MS or MBA preferred
• Strong market research experience preferred – 3 years
• Ability to work across functions, partnering with the teams and other groups within GemSeek group
• Analytical and strategic thinking skills required – able to see big picture from scattered pieces of information and present complex and disparate data in a clear and concise manner; Excellent writing, presentation, project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines, and provide recommendations that will assist in the development of commercial strategies
• Strong understanding of both primary and secondary research sources
• Work independently – Gather input about needs from stakeholders and set own direction accordingly
What we can offer you?
• Great employee experience at company where working week starts with fruitful breakfast and hot coffee
• Exciting opportunity to contribute to a prestigious international project
• Chance for knowledge and career growth
• Open door to a great and enthusiastic team with inspiring management
• Rewarding pay