inMusic is a family of leading music technology and consumer electronic brands that includes AIR Music Technology, Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, Denon DJ, Denon Professional, ION Audio, Marantz Professional, M-Audio, MixMeister, Rane, Numark and Sonivox.
inMusic Brands is searching for Sales and Marketing Analyst, to provide first-class service in order to support the sales of a certain product.
• Providing troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems;
• Providing data and guides to help the sales team;
• Developing and monitoring performance indicators;
• Managing sales tracking tools and report on important information;
• Keeping record of sales trends;
• Liaising with account managers to develop specific sales strategies;
• Staying up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board;
• Working closely with marketing team;
• Suggesting sales process improvements.
Advanced English language skills, knowledge of eMarketing and digital commerce technologies.
Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems, Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
• Strong organization and coordination skills
• Self-directed, customer-focused
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent computer literacy
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to handle fast-paced environment
• Responsiveness and diligence
• Positive and proactive attitude
• High level of initiative and “can do” attitude
Please apply with your CV and Cover Letter in English!