Staello is a global North-American company specializing in online reputation management and digital services, working with customers from all over the US, Canada, and Australia.
The company is looking for a Social Media Manager eager to join our rapidly expanding team of young and motivated professionals. As a member of the marketing team at Staello, you will be responsible for growing the social media presence of our clients, building their audience, and improving their brand reputation.
Our team consists of employees located in Ottawa, Toronto, Plovdiv, Sofia, and Burgas. If you are motivated to work in a fast-changing and dynamic environment and you are constantly trying to excel at your job, then we’d love to hear from you!
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Create new and maintain existing social media pages
- Handle written and oral inquiries (in English)
- Develop, implement and evaluate posts on Facebook Business pages
- Promote content on Facebook and monitor engagement (e.g. comments, shares, page clicks, etc.)
- Research industry-related topics, identity customers’ needs and propose content ideas.
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, website content, and press releases.
- Basic photo editing skills
- Conduct retention calls on a regular basis to strengthen customer loyalty
- Collaborate with internal departments to establish goals, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Personal Skills and Competencies:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Excellent prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Demonstrates a strong interest in the company’s success and development
- Works effectively under pressure, and on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Self-motivated and responsible individual, capable of working effectively in a team.
- Cellular phone
- Remote work available
- Office in Plovdiv
- Dedicated, private home workspace free of distractions and interruptions
- Understand own network environment at home
- Ability to troubleshoot own devices & connectivity