Period: 1 Year with possible prolongation (Each 2 month, 1 month working – 1 month off during contract period). No of hours per week: During month off work – full time can be up to 60 hours per week commitment.
Pay per hour: Candidates must make offers that will be assessed during the recruitment process.
Qualifications: Overall assessment of positive details such as: - having a good health condition - Fluent in English - drivers license (not compulsory).
Experience in management skills - Safety training CV does a selection of candidates and later meeting with pre-selected candidates.
Task: Candidate will work as a site manager on a Shipyard in China that has a project to install Scrubber Unites on a ship at the Shipyard.
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the client's specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress
- Liaising with the client and with the Yard.
- Supervising the installations of Scrubber units.
- Controlling the use of materials.
- Making safety inspections and ensuring working site safety.
- Checking and preparing reports, checking designs and drawings.
- Maintaining quality control procedures.
- Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that appear.
- Assessing and minimizing risks.
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork.
- Report upwards to Ship manager and Scrubber manufacture Accommodation: Will follow Dolphin Group minimum ethical standards including Wi-Fi 24/7 when onshore.
Transportation to and from arranged by Client Company.
Travel: Paid travel to and from the country of origin at arrival and departure by Client Company.
Other information: Self Employment needs, membership in Dolphin who arrange travel to and from home country.
- Work cloth and tools provided by the ultimate client
If you are interested please send us your CV in English to - firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. InterContinental Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2088/22.07.2016