It\\\'s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We\\\'re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Team Leader provides a facilitative style of leadership with overall responsibility for the motivation, resource and system planning, procedure coaching and team performance
• Direct team activity to achieve performance measures relating to customer satisfaction and process efficiency
• Provide day-to-day management and leadership to Customer Service staff
• Understand and ensure that business rules and processes are effective and executed in fulfilling the customer needs
• Perform quality checks and provide feedback and coaching to the agents
• Ensure that the Customer Service staff operates successfully within a team environment with a strong team spirit and ethos
• Perform various administration tasks, assist in setting and achieving operational objectives, track and report service performance
• Support HR and Recruitment team by attending and performing interviews
• University Degree
• At least 1 year experience in Customer service, ability to identify needs and requirements of business units supported
• At least 1 of year of relevant experience is mandatory
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Excellent organisational and analytical skills
• Ability to motivate a group of people to work effectively together
• Aptitude for understanding and solving problems, timely decision-making and conflict management skills
• Ability to deal effectively in high pressure, dynamic situations with a large degree of autonomy
• Ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining quality of work and effective work relationship with team and client
• Fluency in Russian and/or English
• Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications
Why to work for Concentrix?
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice and coaching every step of the way. Some of our other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Various career development opportunities
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
• Performance related pay
• Voluntary Medical plan
• Life insurance
• Annual reward and recognition events
• Holiday pay
• Team and Concentrix events
This is a permanent position based in Varna
Who is Concentrix?
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation
(NYSE: SNX), is a technology-enabled global business services company
specialising in customer engagement and improving business performance for some
of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6
continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps
companies better connect with their customers. We create better business
outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data,
process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten
industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance;
healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail
and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public-sector. We
are Different by Design.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.