It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Who is Concentrix?
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public-sector. We are Different by Design.
Your Job Role:
• To handle PC/Console gaming issues by providing solutions to the gamers' cases via email;
• To handle the communication with the gamers in a professional manner, taking ownership of their cases, and deliver an exceptional customer experience with every interaction;
• To provide accurate, valid and complete troubleshooting by following the right processes and using the right tools;
• To contribute positively towards the achievement of individual and team performance targets, Service Levels, and Customer Satisfaction Surveys;
• To develop a deep knowledge of our client’s products and process;
• To support the extended teams, new projects and the wider business as and when required;
• To show flexibility to work shifts as needed with an understanding for the demands of the business and our clients.
What you need to have:
• To be fluent in Russian and advanced in English;
• To be an active gamer and familiar with both PC and Console gaming;
• To be proficient in troubleshooting technical issues in a Hardware/PC/Console environment;
• To have a good understanding of social media activity, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Gaming Forums/Communities;
• To have a friendly personality and be a team player;
• To be self-motivated and able to work proactively.
Why to work for Concentrix?
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice and coaching every step of the way. Some of our other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Various career development opportunities
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
• Performance related pay
• Voluntary Medical plan
• Life insurance
• Annual reward and recognition events
• Holiday pay
• Team and Concentrix events
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.