Customer Service Representative with Spanish/French/Italian/Portuguese and EnglishAs a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.
In 2008 we opened our first office in Sofia which now employs more than 2000 people – all young, talented and motivated individuals who color the atmosphere with more than 16 European languages. Their main qualifications are within the customer and technical support proven to be on world class level. Currently Sutherland has 5 offices in Bulgaria – 3 in Sofia, 1 in Burgas and the newest site in Varna.
Currently we are recruiting for our newest project in Varna. The primary purpose of a Customer Service Representative is to provide first class service by responding to inbound emails and phone calls from customers. Our client provides retail analytics to improve profitability and effectiveness.
- Very good communication skills in Spanish /French/ Italian/Portuguese: written, verbal, and listening.
- English (B1 level) – needed for the training.
- Experience in a customer service environment is a plus.
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Have a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
- Be able to troubleshoot basic issues related to technology.
- Very familiar with computer operation systems, (incl. Microsoft suite)
- Attractive salary + extra bonuses
- Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
- Structured working environment
- Career opportunities
- Great office location
- Team Building activities
- 21 days annual paid leave
- Referral program bonuses
If you find this opportunity suitable for you and you want to develop your career in a company which upholds highest industry standards, please send your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.