It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Concentrix, a wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across many continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public-sector clients.
Concentrix Bulgaria is looking for a Team Lead to join the team of the world’s biggest car hire booking service, Rentalcars.com.
What you will do as a Team Lead?
• Direct team activity to achieve performance measures relating to customer satisfaction and process efficiency
• Provide day-to-day management and leadership to Customer Service staff
• Resolves all customer issues that are escalated from the Customer Service staff
• Understand and ensure that business rules and processes are effective and executed in fulfilling the customer needs
• Perform quality checks and provide feedback and coaching to the agents
• Ensure that the Customer Service staff operates successfully within a team environment with a strong team spirit and ethos
• Perform various administration tasks, assist in setting and achieving operational objectives, track and report service performance
• Support HR and Recruitment team by attending and performing interviews
What do you need to have?
• University Degree
• At least 1 of year of relevant experience is mandatory
• Fluency in German and English, both written and verbal
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Strong organisational and analytical skills
• Ability to motivate a group of people to work effectively together
• Aptitude for understanding and solving problems, timely decision-making and conflict management skills
• Ability to deal effectively in high pressure, dynamic situations with a large degree of autonomy
• Ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining quality of work and effective work relationship with team and client
• Network skills will be considered as an advantage
• Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications
• Ability to work on flexible shifts
Why to work for Concentrix?
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice and coaching every step of the way. Some of our other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Various career development opportunities
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
• Performance related pay
• Voluntary Medical plan
• Life insurance
• Annual reward and recognition events
• Holiday pay
• Team and Concentrix events
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.