Astrea Human Resources was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – one of the largest contact centre providers in the world – we are looking for Airline Reservation Agent with German, French or Italian, Polish, Spanish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide excellent customer service to passengers/customers via phone, e-mail or chat;
* Generate passenger reservations;
* Provide timely and accurate information (e.g., determine alternate flight options for delayed, cancelled, or missed flights, change/rebook a reservation);
* Follow up customer requests and make sure that no customer is left without care and appropriate answers.
* Fluency in German, French or Italian, Polish, Spanish;
* Amadeus, IATA certificate - advantage;
* Professional, customer service oriented, friendly, and outgoing.
Our Client Offer:
* A full-time employment, based on a labor contract;
* Very attractive salary and bonus scheme;
* Friendly working environment.
If you see your profile in the description above or you think this proposition for a challenge, do not hesitate to send your CV in English. (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_airRv)
We will contact the approved candidates shortly hereafter.
There is no payment required by the candidates!
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data (Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)