Customer Support Specialist with Spanish and English
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
On behalf of our client, а Swiss company specializing in the trade of 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐱, we are looking for a Customer Support Specialist Spanish+English with at least year of experience!
- Responding to customers' queries and providing support in a timely and accurate way via phone, email, or live chat
- Helping customers by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding the customers through corrective steps;
- Assisting all client-facing departments and the customer support team where applicable
- Providing information and educating customers regarding Companys services and products
- Providing quality service and support in a variety of areas including but not limited to System/technical troubleshooting, Login/Account issues, Accounting (deposits and withdrawals), and overall trading inquiries;
- Maintaining a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making
- Handling issues in the best interest of both customer and the Company Inform customers about the internal regulations and procedures of the Company
- Updating Customer records when necessary;
- Ensuring all duties are done in line with the necessary KYC, AML, GDPR and Due diligence controls
- Provide top-quality customer support during the entire customer journey
Our client offers:
- A stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Performance based bonuses
- Young, friendly, and multilingual environment
- Demonstrated experience in customer support within the Forex industry or financial market
- Excellent knowledge of English & Spanish language (read, spoken, and written) - any additional language will be considered an advantage
- Ability to maintain high-level performance to reinsure that KPIs are met
- Desire and passion for continuous learning, improvement, and innovation
- Excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to perform efficient troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism
- Great work ethic, self-motivation, and being a team player
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.