Retention Agent with German
We are looking for a person with fluent German and English and Retention experience in Forex and a proven financial background.
Candidates with background experience of more than one year would be considered with higher priority.
• Evaluating potential clients.
• Communicate and schedule tell meetings with our customers from all over the World by phone calls, chat & Emails.
• Negotiate and close high-value deals, as much as possible.
• Full cooperation with clients and the company management.
• Ability to react to customers’ requests promptly in a professional and kindly manner.
• Keep up to date with the world's economic situation and financial markets and make a connection for our purposes, using your personal own way.
• Working directly with the general manager on making recommendations on both short and long-range advertising plans, sales promotions, staffing needs, lease promotions, and compensation plans.
Our ideal candidate
• Fluency in German and English is a Must - both spoken and written.
• Expert in business structuring, financial analysis, and management.
• To have at least 1 year at retention position in a Forex operating company.
• Team player - open to sharing knowledge, and experience and supporting colleagues.
• To plan and implement objectives for achieving sales and gross profits.
• To have empathy, endurance, ability to find solutions, sales talent, punctuality, and reliability excellent
• Abroad training for personal development with mutual benefits.t level of business insight.
• Excellent time management and leadership skills.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Sales-driven personality.
• Professional Attitude.
What we offer
• Big attractive base salary.
• Unlimited net bonuses system.
• Full-time position - 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Special educational program for the first month.
• Weekly sports day (Football) + catering in the office
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.