We are looking for a Customer Support Agent to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
Customer Support Agent responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyse and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
Requirements and skills
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
What we’re looking for:
- Proactive, results-driven, lean-thinking individual
- Keen eye for detail and ability to work fast
- Perceiving design tasks through the prism of commercial goals
What we offer:
- Remuneration package based on the candidate’s skills and experience
- Working in a transparent environment, focused on getting things done
- Multinational experience
- Career growth opportunities & social benefits
- Friendly co-workers to share lunch breaks and the occasional beer with
Sounds like you? Please apply with your CV.