BACK OFFICE ASSISTANT
Currently we are looking to expand our team with well organized, friendly and empathic individuals possessing good communication, problem-solving skills and analytical thinking.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need be willing to learn and understand in depth the company and product goals. Previous experience in a Customer Service is an advantage.
• Represent the company by providing high quality customer support services via telephone, e-mail and chat;
• Achieving customer satisfaction and offering the best possible solution;
• Actively contributing to the whole support process and providing the best services our clients;
• Editing, updating an organizing client database using CRM;
• Providing KPI reports to measure the success of company’s individuals;
• Very good level of English
• Great communication skills;
• Computer literacy (MS office);
• Customer orientation skills;
• Willingness to learn and develop.
If you see yourself suitable to this position described, please send us your FULL CV in ENGLISH. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Personal data is protected by the Bulgarian legislation law and in accordance will be treated as strictly confidential.
The labor contract will be signed with SBB MANAGEMENT Ltd.