At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the
right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting
our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has
given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate
cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our
Our partner is a brand new outsourcing company that is opening their first office in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Currently, they are looking for motivated specialists to join their multilingual team on the position:
Supply Chain Coordinator with Italian
Main Responsibilities will be:
- Provide information regarding specifications and order status;
- Dispatch and inventory data review against orders;
- Raise system tickets when issue/s can’t be solved;
- Provide information and solutions in agreed timeframes;
- Completes the purchasing process by developing relationships and coordinating with different parties.
The client offers:
- Excellent salary;
- Great social package;
- Working remote due to the pandemic;
- Flexible working time;
- Online paid training;
- Great office location near a metro station;
- Mentorship and ongoing development programs to help you grow as a professional.
This would be the right role for you if you:
- Fluent in Italian language;
- Good level of English (B2);
- Experience in Supply Chain is required;
- Ability to effectively communicate and negotiate with customers and provide timely resolution;
- Good analytical skills and problem solving abilities;
- Experience with SAP (including invoicing, contracts, workflows.
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.