The Advisor I, Customer Service position interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements. This position provides customer service support and resolution of routine problems regarding client's product or services.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Concentrix Bulgaria is now looking for a number of dynamic and self-motivated Customer Advisors to join our exciting new project!
VF is the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands including household names such as, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Lee, Wrangler, Vans Eastpak and Kipling. Our aim is to consistently deliver world class customer service and we never lose sight of our goal - our customers are the focus of everything we do here! From email to phone in a multitude of languages, we’re on hand to offer care to all our customers to make sure they have a fun and enjoyable shopping experience with us. We’re an energetic, innovative and forward thinking team who are always looking for new ideas to delight and wow our customers.
The Customer Advisor is required to:
• Be proficient (verbal & written) in German
• Be advanced in English
• Be able to represent our client’s brands and deliver outstanding customer service with clarity, passion and enthusiasm
• Be flexible to meet the changing needs and varying deadlines of our business
• Be able to work to customer service measures, metrics and KPIs within a service targeted environment.
• Hold a High-school or University degree
• Possess excellent computer literacy
• Have previous experience in a customer service environment, preferably telephone based.
• Communicating with customers by telephone, email and online to provide outstanding service
• Building a rapport with customers to help them with enquiries including; order taking, product information, tracking deliveries, returns, sizing and quality queries
• Discussing new products and managing multiple tasks to promptly resolve customer queries
• Identifying ways to improve processes in order to improve sales, brand loyalty and the customer service and experience
• Updating our systems with information and helping marketing, retail and other teams to further improve customer service and satisfaction.
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive salary
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
• Performance related pay
• Voluntary Medical plan
• Transportation allowance
• Life insurance
• Annual reward and recognition events
• Holiday pay
• Team and Concentrix events
• Relocation package
Who are we:
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a technology-enabled global business services company specialising in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public-sector. We are Different by Design.
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands such as Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Lee, Wrangler, Vans, Eastpak and Kipling. VF’s history is a story of innovation and leadership. The company evolved from a small producer of gloves and mittens into a multinational manufacturing giant with more than 30 brands, more than 60,000 associates and $12 billion in revenue, all within 115 years. VF’s One culture is perpetually driven — focused on constant innovation. Using deep research and insights, VF combines the art and science of apparel to create products that excite consumers and inspire brand loyalty.