We are looking for an energetic and goal-driven person for the position of Client Account Representative with Portuguese.
Our client is a leading provider of online foreign exchange trading platform, spread betting and other related services offered to retail and institutional customers worldwide.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Daily communication with clients and assisting them with any queries and issues they come across
• Build and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients
• Presenting products and services to customers and assisting them in using those services properly
• Participate in exhibitions, seminars and project work such as website development, translations, marketing campaigns, forum monitoring and analysis, webinars.
• Excellent knowledge of Portuguese and intermediate level of English
• Bachelor's degree in Economics or other related
• Previous customer service experience
• Proficient in MS Office
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Goal-driven with good problem-solving skills
• Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
What we offer:
• Competitive base salary and Bonuses
• Ongoing training in Sofia and London
• Working in a high-class office building
• Future career development within the company
• Working in a young and dynamic environment
• A team of qualified professionals with international experience
Click "Apply" to be a part of one of the fastest-growing investing sectors and see yourself thrive in a new and upbeat environment.
Keywords: Portuguese/ португалски/ Account Representative/ Customer service
With this application, you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose оf providing you temporarily, fixed or permanent work and providing you opportunities for recruitment and future projects to be carried out by Top Skills Recruitment in full compliance with the GDPR and all other applicable data protection laws.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017