CTeam is a recruitment agency, part of a group of companies, offering wide range of services in the field of human resources management, combining the best international practices and knowledge of local market.
For one of our clients, a leading provider of payment solutions for road mobility, we are looking for a responsible professional at the position of:
• Attractively present and sell the company product through outgoing phone calls;
• Provides daily communication and correspondence with clients;
• Support the process of customer registration on company’s website;
• Assist clients in resolving problems with their client cards;
• Identify new potential clients and partners;
• Issue of advance or deposit invoices;
• Monitor and analyze the competition on the market.
• Relevant University Degree;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills over the phone;
• Ability to recognize customer needs;
• Proactive and sales oriented attitude;
• Very good computer skills - working with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
• Excellent command of English.
The company offers:
• Work in a company with strive for professional quality of service;
• Long-term career opportunity;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Location close to a metro station.
To apply, please send your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All candidates will be treated in strict confidentiality.
CTeam is licensed by National Agency of Employment, license N 1881/18.05.2015.