Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public-sector. We are Different by Design.
Customer Care Representative is the first point of contact for customers of an automotive company. He/She will provide inbound support to general queries & complaints and outbound support to specific campaigns. The primary contact method is telephone, but the CSR will also handle requests through other channels, e.g. e-mail, fax, etc. Of primary concern is customer care, so successful applicants will have to be able to communicate clearly in native language , have a high degree of language comprehension both verbal and written but most importantly be friendly and have a passion for helping customers.
- Identifies the customer and understands the type of product owned and the support requested.
- He/She will provide a suitable answer to successfully handle the case. If necessary, the Customer Care Representative escalates the case to the Team Leader or Client, as per the agreed processes.
- In the case of complaints will collect the necessary information in order to escalate the case to the responsible team so that a follow-up contact can be arranged.
- Carries out specific outbound campaigns related with the client’s products/services and CRM strategy
- Answers telephone calls and deals with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers and striving to resolve all customer cases on the first call;
- Validates customer service entitlements;
- Assumes responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer cases;
- Obtains accurate customer details and inputs and updates them accurately in the system;
- Manages internal relationships positively;
- Contributes positively towards the achievement of performance targets in all aspects of the team’s activities;
- Use and improve Knowledge Bases through feedback;
- Ensures through team work that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met consistently
- High School/GED
- Computer and Keyboard Skills
- Good analytical skills and technical knowledge
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Experience in a multinational environment would be appreciated
- Fluency in written and spoken Italian & working level of English
Why to work for Concentrix?
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice and coaching every step of the way. Some of our other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Performance related pay
- Voluntary Medical plan
- Life insurance
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and Concentrix events