Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public-sector. We are Different by Design.
The Customer Care Representative is the first point of contact for customers of an automotive company. He/She will carry out an outbound campaign related to Honda existing customers by contacting them through telephone. The outbound campaign is related to a special safety recall that was released by Honda. The Customer Care Representative will have to contact the customer, ask him to complete the safety recall repair, provide him with the necessary data that will enable him to do so, and capture the conversation in a specialized outbound tool.
The Customer Care Representative should have the readiness to help the Honda Italian existing team with support to general queries & complaints. The primary contact method is telephone, but the CSR will also handle requests through other channels, e.g. e-mail, fax, etc. Of primary concern is customer care, so successful applicants will have to be able to communicate clearly in native language, have a high degree of language comprehension both verbal and written but most importantly be friendly and have a passion for helping customers.
• Carry out outbound calls to existing Honda customers in relation to the safety recall campaign as a primary responsibility
• Validate customer service entitlements
• Contribute positively towards the achievement of performance targets in all aspects of the team’s activities
• Identify the customer and understand the type of product owned and the support requested
• Collect the necessary information in order to escalate the case to the responsible team when/if needed
• Answer telephone calls and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers
• High School/GED
• Computer and Keyboard Skills
• Good analytical skills and technical knowledge
• Excellent customer handling skills
• Experience in a multinational environment would be appreciated
• Fluency in written and spoken Spanish and working level of English
Why to work for Concentrix?
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice and coaching every step of the way. Some of our other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
• Performance related pay
• Voluntary Medical plan
• Life insurance
• Annual reward and recognition events
• Holiday pay
• Stakeholder pension plan
• Team and Concentrix events
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer.
Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.