We are Center Stars - part of Talent Group and we always have great opportunities for people with all European languages and even more.We are professionals in language recruitment and we can easily and quickly find new speakers in several languages.
We always have great opportunities for people with all European languages and even more
"The secret of getting ahead is getting started" – Mark Twain
Are you passionate for gaming and casino? Do you want to grow in an international environment and practice your Dutch language skills?
Then you are a perfect match!
Our client is an industry leader in gaming and we are currently expanding together a friendly team of English speakers. As a part of the team your role will be to communicate with customers using inbound and outbound chat, email and phone to provide online service assistance to clients.
- Desire to be part of the gaming and betting industry;
- Ambition to practice your excellent language skills;
- Willingness to assist and coordinate customers;
- Building strong customer relationships by ensuring outstanding user experience and satisfaction through providing first contact resolution;
- Behavioral and deposit activity analysis of the managed market to identify the high value customers;
- Fluency in Dutch - both written and spoken;
- Previous experience in Customer Services;
- Experience in Sales – an advantage.
We give you:
- Young, fun and friendly working environment;
- Opportunities for development in an international team;
- Interesting and challenging trainings;
- Competitive remuneration, excellent social benefits package and bonuses;
- Flexible working time and schedules.
Ready to join a great company? Send us your recent CV in English
Licensed by MLSP, license N 2651, valid from 29.10.2018
Talent Hunter Ltd. informs you that part of the data you provide by sending your application is personal data and falls under the special treatment and protection of the Data Protection Law and the 2016/679 Regulation. The provided personal data will be processed for legally acknowledged purposes, related to the present job ad, as well as to the realization of the legal interest of the personal data administrator. Talent Hunter Ltd. processes, stores and uses the voluntarily provided personal data in the legally determined timeframes, guaranteeing their security and confidentiality. Please be informed that hereby you agree that Talent Hunter Ltd. might provide your personal data to governmental bodies and institutions, or third parties, when there is such obligation by law, or it is required for the realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in a recruitment process with the purpose of concluding a future labor contract. As per the internal rules of Talent Hunter Ltd. you have the right to access and edit your personal data, the right to be deleted and the right to object against processing, presenting or revealing of your personal data for purposes different from the ones, stated above.