You will be part of a company – innovator who introduced an entirely new revolutionary movement in the world of footwear. With their comfortable and alternative design they’ve sold over 300 million pairs in over 90 countries. By becoming a member you will receive excellent training in the field of customer satisfaction, mastering the best techniques and improving your soft skills in order to meet our Client’s expectations.
• Fluency in French – both written and spoken;
• Good English - both written and spoken;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent computer literacy;
• Strong orientation to achieving teams goals and targets set;
• Willingness to learn and develop;
• Team player open to share knowledge and to support your colleagues;
• Professional attitude and orientation to details.
Specifics of the position:
• Monday to Friday;
• Coverage: 10:00 – 24:00;
• Standard 40 hour working week.
In return you will get:
• Competitive remuneration;
• Additional health insurance;
• Free company transportation;
• Food vouchers;
• Complimentary access to sports facilities;
• Corporate beauty salon in the office building;
• Flexible working time;
• Constant and extensive training programs.
Challenged by this career opportunity?
Send us your CV in English!