Too-big-to-really-imagine-it data solutions
Make it happen
In order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. And with your individual problem solving abilities you can help us to create a new information-based A1.
What are we looking for?
If you are interested to:
- extend your knowledge regarding ITS and ICT portfolio
- provide specialized technical support and interact with large enterprises and government institutions
- grow and expand your limits in - Leased lines, Layer2 and Layer3 VPNs, CVPNs, Hosting, colocation, VoIP, Private APNs, Cloud services
And you possess:
- experience in customer service and technical support/ network administration
- knowledge of network protocols, routing, switching, mobile and fix network technologies (CCNA will be considered as an advantage
- good analytical skills and logical thinking
- good problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills
- good soft skills
- self-awareness under pressure
- responsible, driven and organized
- cheerful team player and a positive thinker
- B2 in English
Your daily challenges:
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Managed to troubleshoot and follow up on customer requests, under pressure in order to achieve negotiated SLA’s
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high quality support
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Yuliana Popova /firstname.lastname@example.org/.