Do you have strong troubleshooting skills? Do you love delivering exceptional customer service? Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
Due to expansion, we\'re now hiring a Service Desk Administrator who will be a single point of contact for our customers worldwide for software services related incidents.
What we're looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide collaboration & the communication interface between customers and subject matter experts (SME) in Software Services.
- Assure the total customer experience is achieved, by providing to the end customer the most complete answers.
- Provide management and incident routing for non-technical & technical requests.
- Follow best practice ticket management processes.
- Maintain product knowledge up to day by investigating and get informed of all product releases.
- Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives.
- Up to 1-year customer service experience
- Solid communication skills, written and verbal English and Spanish
- Basic knowledge of various hardware and software
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Customer oriented ability and excellent understanding of customer impact.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision (results driven).
- Team player
In return, we offer you
- Food vouchers
- No overnight shifts
- Medical insurance-one of the best in the market
- Free massages in the office- every Friday
- Multisport card discount
- Social bonus for Marriage and Child birth
- Refer a friend / RAF bonus
- Corporate trainings and development programs
- Team buildings and events
- Additional corporate discounts in restaurants close to the office
- Free drinks in the office / coffee and tea
- Fruit days
- Excellent office location
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
What we offer you
Continuous personal and professional
Learning A career, not a job
Opportunity to realize your full potential
Be part of something great