It\'s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We\'re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public-sector. We are Different by Design.
Concentrix Bulgaria is looking for Customer Advisors to join the team of the world’s biggest car hire booking service, Rentalcars.com. You’ll be the ultimate “help” to Rentalcars’ customers – so you’ll need to be curious, creative and capable of critical thinking.
Our ideal candidate
• Is able to communicate freely in French with working level of English
• Is passionate for providing the best customer service
• Takes ownership of their work and multi-tasks well
• Is a problem solver and is able to flex to different customer profiles
Deliver a high level of customer service by:
• Using empathy/positive language when answering questions while they’re browsing our website.
• Helping each customer find their ideal car.
• Spotting opportunities to provide information that your customer may require at a later stage.
• Dealing with requests between booking and pick-up.
• Conducting post-travel investigations after the rental has finished.
• Consistently create encouraging experiences for our customers, whether they’re booking online/over the phone.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
• Performance related pay
• Voluntary Medical plan
• Transportation allowance
• Life insurance
• Annual reward and recognition events
• Holiday pay
• Team and Concentrix events
• Relocation package
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally