For one of our clients we are looking for ambitious and bright people. Our client is an international company with branches all over the world. The Company is specialized in providing Customer Service Support.
If you’re positive and friendly and you have good telephone and communication skills
and great attention to detail, keep reading below, because we are looking right for you.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Communication with clients from all over the world;
- Making outbound calls to potential and existing clients and dealing with customer issues;
- Answering inbound calls with potential and existing clients and dealing with customer issues;
- Managing customer enquires via email;
- Representing the company's services in a professional manner;
- Full cooperation with the team and the management.
- Fluency in Chinese/Greek/Polish/Czech/Japanese and English (written & spoken is a must);
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office) is a must;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to reach the targets;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Customer-oriented, possessing excellent soft skills;
- Ability to capture information easily, summarize it and provide it briefly;
- Ability to work on flexible shifts and under pressure.
What does our client offers?
- Full-time position and excellent base salary;
- Social benefits;
- Ongoing Training and Development;
- A friendly working environment in new office.
Are you ready to accept the challenge?
We are ready to learn more about you.
Please send us your CV in English.
Jobs Partner Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2250 on 06.04.2017.
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – all services are free of charge.