It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation
(NYSE: SNX), is a technology-enabled global business services company
specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some
of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6
continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps
companies better connect with their customers. We create better business
outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data,
process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten
industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance;
healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail
and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public-sector. We
are Different by Design.
We are nimble. We bring speed,
flexibility and transparency to every customer touch, every transaction
and every service we provide. We take our values seriously and they are
threaded into everything that we do.
The Welcome and Support Centre (WSC)
provides technical support and replacement parts logistic support for
one of Concentrix’s major customers. WSC customer solution
representatives (CSR) will be the first line of contact for customers
with technical problems or requiring replacement parts. The primary
contact method is telephone, but CSR also have to respond to written
requests for support via e-mail, internet and in some cases fax.
- Identifies the customer and understands the type of product owned and the support requested.
- He/She will provide a suitable answer to successfully handle the
case. If necessary, the Customer Care Representative escalates the case
to the Team Leader or Client, as per the agreed processes.
- In the case of complaints will collect the necessary information in
order to escalate the case to the responsible team so that a follow-up
contact can be arranged.
- Carries out specific outbound campaigns related with the client’s products/services and CRM strategy
- Answers telephone calls and deals with them promptly, efficiently
and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers and
striving to resolve all customer cases on the first call;
- Validates customer service entitlements;
- Assumes responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer cases;
- Obtains accurate customer details and inputs and updates them accurately in the system;
- Manages internal relationships positively;
- Contributes positively towards the achievement of performance targets in all aspects of the team’s activities;
- Use and improve Knowledge Bases through feedback;
- Ensures through team work that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met consistently
- High School/GED
- Computer and Keyboard Skills
- Good analytical skills and technical knowledge
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Experience in a multinational environment would be appreciated
- Fluency in written and spoken French & working level of English
Why to work for Concentrix?
provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice
and coaching every step of the way. Some of our other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Performance related pay
- Voluntary Medical plan
- Life insurance
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and Concentrix events
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix
evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other
legally protected characteristic.