Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading multinational company– we are looking for Off Docket File Clerk with German or Estonian, Finnish, Slovenian, Slovak, Ukrainian.
We’re looking for individuals who can engage with the customers, enhance their experience and exceed their expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Follow practices and processes that comply with appropriate laws and regulations, meet the company standards, and serve the needs of our clients.This includes a commitment to a process of continuous improvement;
* Comply with company policies and procedures, including but not limited to, the company's attendance policy;
* Answer all incoming calls to the office and occasional rollover calls when covering for front desk;
* General clerical duties assigned by any staff member in the Administration office;
* Prepare files for off-docket storage;
* Sort,organize and store electronic documents in case files into Needles software.
* Fluency in English and German or Estonian, Finnish, Slovenian, Slovak, Ukrainian;
* Excellent communicational and presentational skills;
* Proactive and dynamic personality, with good attitude towards the clients;
* Good command of MS Office.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration;
* Social package;
* International working environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N r_SM_ODFC).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)