ServiceSource®, the global leader in customer revenue growth and retention solutions, is further expanding its global presence as it announces a new service delivery center in Bulgaria. The state-of-the-art facility are located in the capital city of Sofia, and will complement ServiceSource’s existing European centers in Dublin and Liverpool. This expansion, which will provide needed additional capacity for delivery of the company’s increasingly popular Revenue Lifecycle Management (RLM) solutions, will also further increase the company’s regional delivery capabilities.
Be among the first to join, shine with knowledge and creativity, become a leader and grow your career in the second pioneer wave of new employees. Enjoy every day one of the best panorama breathtaking views of Sofia and surroundings together with a great innovative team which loves to work and have fun while at it!
We are searching for:
Renewal Sales Representative with Spanish
In this role you will handle basic questions, use internal & external client systems, submit requests for customer quotes, perform research to identify the best customer contacts, confirm the customer quote is in the right hands, process transactions and update account notes in our customer relationship management (CRM) system. This role is in constant contact with customers and requires a high degree of tact and professionalism.
• Managing end-to-end basic product/service renewal sales process via phone and email
• Use CRM technology to track renewal activity, research accounts and retain business opportunities
• Administratively focused and highly goal-oriented with renewal sales targets based on task or activity
• Effectively partner with internal and external clients, will make a minimum of 50+ customer contacts per day
• Build long-lasting partnerships with Sales Reps, Operations Services, and management to improve systems and processes
• Must be Fluent in Spanish and English
• Must have the ability to learn new technology quickly
• Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Ability to follow instructions, call scripts, and defined processes
• Professional client communications skills (written and verbal) are required
• Prior experience working in a customer service, administrative capacity desired
• Ability to set priorities, plan and coordinate work activities to accomplish objectives
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customers in a fast-paced environment while developing positive customer relations
• Desire to contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team
• Competitive remuneration package
• Best of class office environment
• Regular business hours shifts
• No inbound calls
• Happiness programs
• Professional and positive working environment
• Multicultural and multilingual atmosphere
If you think that “No Mission is impossible” you should meet our team, because We Make Things Happen While Having Fun.
You have creative out of the box mind-set? You see yourself as a flying eagle? You enjoy bringing people and business together?
You are passionate to achieve results and be a winner, come and join our team by sending your CV!
All applications will be reviewed with high level of confidentiality.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.