NOC Support Engineer
Overall Purpose of Job The incumbent is responsible for responding promptly to all customer fault feedbacks/queries and taking appropriate actions to follow up closely with customers till trouble ticket is closed, therefore maintaining high-quality service standards for the Company.
• Respond to customer fault feedbacks/queries as first point of contact for the Company, providing excellent customer service and maintaining customer satisfaction.
• Assist customers with testing and troubleshooting faults, coordinating maintenance activities and facilities’ access, providing test results and network records etc.
• Liaise with external vendors on complex issues and ensure closure with customers.
• Monitor system alarms and take prompt actions to investigate the cause and maintain records of actions taken.
• Monitor datacentre CCTV regularly and report unusual activities immediately.
• Monitor datacentre alarms regularly and report any system/power failures immediately.
• Conduct clear/proper handover of outstanding jobs to staff on next shift. Job Requirements
• Diploma in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or relevant discipline with at least 3 years of experience in providing operational support in Telecommunications industry.
• Experience in similar support and shift environment within telecommunications industry will be advantageous.
• Able to work 12-hour shifts.
• Possess experience and understanding of the following systems/networks/technologies as listed will be highly desirable: o DWDM, optical layer, L2 and L3 networks and services based on MEF standards (ELINE, ELAN, E-TREE, IEEE 801.1Q, QinQ, MEN / CE Y.1731, GVRP, STP, ERPS). o Control switches, Media Gateways, SIP, MGCP/H.248, Voice Compression/Decompression, SIGTRAN (M2PA/M3UA), SS7 Signalling, Session Border Controllers (SBCs), VPN/IPSEC, Dynamic routing protocols BGP, OSPF.
• Possess “can do” attitude and take actions promptly.
• Able to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly.
• Strong communication skills and demonstrate desire to close issues.
If you find yourself in the description feel free to send us your CV today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment №1814 from 08.12.2014
Adecco Bulgaria Ltd.
(Агенция за Подбор на Персонал c изцяло безплатнa услугa към кандидатите.)
Повече за Adecco Bulgaria Ltd