If you believe that outsourcing business is essential nowadays;
If you are interested in IT innovations;
If you think you could fit good in a dynamic environment (such as ours);
If you are tempted to work in an international company with a lot of opportunities abroad;
Well, then we share common interests and we will be glad to Work IT with you...
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Established in 2004 in Czech Republic, NATEK has created a global organization in Central Europe in order to develop long-term partnerships with prestigious international companies by providing complete range of services as professional services, Near shoring and platform service delivery.
With currently more than 500 employees, NATEK delivers service in following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia. With the objective to staff more than 200 IT specialists in the next 12 months, NATEK thus becomes one of the most sought-after companies specialized in IT outsourcing in Central and Eastern Europe.
Our partner is one of the world’s largest technology companies that creates seamless, secure and context-aware experiences for a connected world used by millions of people every day. We are currently searching for suitable candidates that will support our partner\\\'s team, who will be responsible for the proper handling of case types in scope for the team, in compliance with all processes and work instructions within their Dispatch Organization.
YOUR EVERYDAY TASKS WILL COVER:
• Timely manage the service requests of customers through different access channels. Verify the request details with the customers.
• Coordinate the resources in a proper manner to the client. Monitor the overall service event to its completion.
• Keep customers informed on case development status. Provide information to solve customer problem for customer satisfaction.
• Timely elevate and/or escalate complex issues.
• Participate in process or quality improvement trainings. Provide feedback to the Management for your daily tasks.
• Manage multiple tasks or cases simultaneously with minimal supervision
• Follow up the successful completion of each case
• Meet the required quality/quantity of production work in accordance to the team targets
• Meet the deadlines and keeps the service level agreements
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
• Fluent writing and verbal skills in English (Mandatory)
• Positive attitude towards team members, customers and partners.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Planning and organizational skills
• Good computer literacy (experienced in MS Office)
• We are looking for someone who can start ASAP
OUR OFFER INCLUDES:
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);
• Relocation bonus and assistance;
• Work with cutting-edge technologies;
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects;
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
• Social events.