MM Europe Consult is a growing company working in the area of the IT Business Consultancy Services and dealing with international partners and clients from various countries.
The Company is currently looking to expand its Sofia-based team with a Help Desk Agent in a part-time role for evening and weekend shifts.
The Help Desk Agent is responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, software. The Agent responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, determines and implements solutions.
• Handling of inbound and outbound calls from Clients
• Responding to queries via email, or phone
• Troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
• Providing technical assistance for questions and problems
• Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
• Diagnosing system errors and other issues
• Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues
• Running reports to analyse common complaints and problems
• Assisting Operations with customer installations
• Installing or changing software to fix issues
• Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
Requirements/ Skills and Qualifications
• Strong Computer Skills
• Excellent command of English language
• Customer-oriented approach
• Excellent soft skills
• Ability to type & speak simultaneously
• Experience with different OS
• Ability to follow procedures to ensure customer satisfaction
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to work on a flexible schedule including late evenings and weekends
Advantages (but not mandatory):
• Hardware/ software certificates
• Wxperience with a CRM system
• Experience with a POS system/ restaurant software
• More than one language
If you find this opportunity suitable for you please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.